The Trip

waaa... im here and back again.. lol..^^, sorry crappy peepz.. im back again to mah normal routine.. lol..^^, and haters keep hating.. i don't give a damn about you all.. hahaha.. anway.. the trip was awesome!! really cool and i adore the place, the food and the people.. hahah.. i really do!! the best part was the late night tripping and food trip.. hahaha..!! as much as i would want to share my pics.. i don't really wanna reveal the whole of me.. hahaha.. just understand.. lol..^^, im not into exposing myself publicly through cyberspace and stuff.. and hell i care about those unbelievers.. lol^^, it's their problem.. remember: CYBERSPACE SAFETY!! hahaha... well since im back again.. i've been working on a new forum.. the FAHRENHEIT PHILIPPINES FORUM!!! ^^, omo.. im soo excited about this one.. and besides i still need moderators and others, to help me with the site and stuff..!! just bear with me and everything.. lol^^, im nice.. just don't piss me off..ok!! PM me if your interested in helping about the site... adios sistahs!!

0 comments: